Monday, April 15, 2013

Steps toward my 2013 Livin' Clean(er) goals:



One step closer to our garden.

This weekend we tilled our back yard and bought 240 lbs of steer manure compost! Oh and by we, I mean my husband. It was a hard job (at least it looked that way from inside the air conditioned house.)

One step closer to eating more organic food.




I joined Annie's Organics Buying Club. I try and buy as much organic produce from the Saturday Morning Market in Downtown St. Petersburg, but I wanted to see how Annie's compares to the Market. My first pickup will be this Friday. What I plan on doing is comparing my share from Annie's to buying the same produce at the Market, The Fresh Market, Earth's Origins and the organic section of my local Publix.

One step closer to BPA-Free living.


 I ordered a food processor (I haven't had a food processor in over a year, so I am excited to be getting a new one). I chose the Hamilton Beach 70670 Chef Prep 525-Watt Food Processor. I found it on Amazon for $35.75. It was also available at Walmart.com for about the same price, but I prefer Amazon and their free shipping is super fast. Just an FYI, as an added bonus, this food processor is BPA-Free.





No comments:

Post a Comment